© 2015 Karen Grishaber. All Rights Reserved.
People tend to minimize what they've done and the value they offer. They also often struggle with describing the magnitude or impact of those achievements.
One of my strengths is in helping clients draw much more from their experiences and convey it in a way that's more compelling, differentiating -- across all key verbal and written communications.
• Resume Creation. Effectively showcasing your
core expertise and highlighting successes (vs. just
responsibilities) to boost your credibility.
• LinkedIn Profile Creation. Showcasing your
expertise vs. job title and bringing out your
personality to better engage with readers and
• Interview Prep. Identifying interviewers'
priorities, framing your experience, and positioning
responses to put you in the best light. Includes
mock interviewing and a very effective way to
answer the all-important question, "Tell me about
• Performance Appraisal Prep. More effectively
framing your accomplishments to support your
• Cover Letter & Thank You Letters. Making every
contact point count, including appropriate timing
A key resource for your job search is LinkedIn expert and author Wayne Breitbarth. Click here to find a complete list of Wayne's LinkedIn training seminars and many other free resources.
Valuable LinkedIn Resources
In addition to providing guidance and serving as a sounding board on many issues, I often help clients in these key areas:
• Career Options Assessment that includes a gap
analysis to determine the most viable option/s so
you make smart use of your time and not dilute
• Networking Strategy to estabish goals and identify
who to connect with and how to approach, including
guidance on using LinkedIn.
• Personal Marketing Plan to promote your brand
and unique promise of value to senior management
or other key decision-makers -- or potential
• Job Creation Strategies to help identify needs and
opportunities and define/propose a new role.
Group coaching also available.